Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can come here talk and role play bro

2 posters

Nico's Bunk

Medic
    Medic
    Super High School Level Heir

Nico's Bunk - Page 2 Empty Re: Nico's Bunk

Post by Medic Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:14 pm

Lauren sighed at Nico, his eyes closed. He pulled away slightly as Nico started talking, simply to hear him better. "One little question? Nico, what...?" He started to ask, though was soon pulled into a curc-like building. Lauren looked rather confused, looking around at the beautiful structure. "It's really pretty here..." He murmured. The son of Chione then turned around and found Nico kneeling down. "Nico..." Lauren said placidly, eyebrow raised. It then dawned on him just what he was there to do. "Nico..." He repeated again, eyes wide. The demi-god covered his mouth with his hands and nodded. "Of course, I will, Nico. You didn't even have to ask." Lauren said before kissing Nico deeply. "You can have me forever... Though I'm not so sure that's a good thing." He joked playfully, arms around Nico.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:14 pm

Nico's Bunk - Page 2 Tumblr_mll2bkl0ub1so889vo1_500

Nico looked back up smiling brightly at the son of Chione. "R-Really?" The son of the sky god said, his voice quivering. He scratched the back of his neck like he did when he was happy or nervous then hugged Lauren back. "Yes but I felt I needed to ask. I didn't know you'd say yes because of how many years we didn't see each other and- but we don't need to think bad things. I love you Lauren and I know that this is weird and all but, I asked Zeus about marriage and he said if we ever got engaged, he would allow another cabin to be made and have us live together. I love you more than you will ever imagine, Lauren. I swear on the River Styx, I will never leave you." Thunder was heard throughout the entire camp and the oath was made.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:50 pm

Lauren simply beamed. He had never actually been happy like this in his entire life. Nico was really the only one who could possibly make him happy and this was almost like a dream to the son of Chione. Lauren wrapped his arms around Nico, closing his odd-colored eyes as he smiled softly. However, at the cabin thing, Lauren pulled away slightly, raising an eyebrow. "A whole other cabin... just for us? Are you sure that's such a good idea, Nico? I don't think that very many people would agree with that..." He said, doubt in his voice. "I love you too, Nico... More than I've ever loved anyone." Lauren said softly, giving a soft and happy sigh at the thunder.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:50 pm

NICO VAN ALEN
    son of zeus

"Okay, here's the complicated part. It really isn't a cabin. It's kind of like a cabin but something that only appears for us. Kind of like a-uh- a spell! Yeah, a spell! It came with the immortality. It's already there. It's empty and big enough to fit 8 families in case anything happens." He winked. What he meant is if they ever wanted to adopt. "And the thing is, it's outside of camp but unable to allow monsters in so, it's like an add on to the camp. It only allows mortals we want in there to come." He smiled and kissed Lauren
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Thu Feb 27, 2014 4:21 pm

OOC: We're allowed to double post in bunks. Wink

BIC:
    TYLER GARCIA MORRIS
    son of kronos

Tyler ran in as fast as he could "Ares kids......" he took a few breaths "mad." he said, finishing his sentence. The Ares kids pounded on the securely locked door. Tyler sat down leaning against the wall "I'm dead. I'm so dead." he screeched. He ran over to Nico and Lauren. He turned to Lauren "Lauren, right?" He stared at them kiss and waited....just waited for them to stop.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:07 am

Lauren nodded, still a bit iffy on the idea. He wrinkled his nose slightly and lightly smacked Nico on the arm as he commented about the families. "Keep your paws and other things to yourself." The son of Chione teased, folding his arms over his chest. Lauren nodded again and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around his now fiance. Lauren jumped and broke the kiss as Tyler barged in, turning to look at the other demi-god. "Go away! Who even are you? And that was not okay! Kronos himself could be chasing you down and you should still knock! Mongrel..." He snapped, eyes narrowed and hands on his hips. He looked oddly feminine and in that pose he looked downright like a girl. The son of Chione huffed before standing next to Nico, arms wrapped around him. "Get him out, Honey." Lauren murmured, still giving a death-glare to the new demi-god. "Do you know him?" He asked, looking up at Nico.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sat Mar 01, 2014 11:08 pm

NICO VAN ALEN
    son of zeus

Nico turned and slapped Tyler making him fall to the ground "You weren't supposed to be here for another 6 hours!" He looked at Lauren "Sadly, yes. Tyler-Lauren. Lauren-Tyler. Tyler is a son of Kronos as you've heard. He stays with me. He's a loveable son of Kronos." he turned towards Tyler "Ty? Why don't you go to "the group" and tell them to start planning "the surprise for Lauren here." he put his hand on Lauren's shoulder then stopped smiling "You know what, we all need the sleep. Go to a different cabin tonight and sleep." and that's what Tyler did. Nico layed down and fell asleep/
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:20 pm

Lauren took a deep breath as the whole ordeal ended and Nico fell asleep. The son of Khione sat down on the bed gently, burying his face in his hands. To be honest, he was considerably worried. Yes, he happy they were getting married. Yes, he was happy about the arrangements. Yes, he knew they were going to live a long and happy life... but he was still worrying. There were too many things that could go wrong... And giving all of his heart? Lauren was worried that was something he might not be able to do. Not that he didn't love Nico, but his personality and former habits might resurface... After all, they say history was bound to repeat itself. By that time, Lauren had found himself crying silently as his future husband slept, hoping that he wouldn't wake Nico up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:00 am