Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can come here talk and role play bro

2 posters

Nico's Bunk

lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Nico's Bunk Empty Nico's Bunk

Post by lukas Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:40 pm

Nico's Bunk Tumblr_m7hscghNPm1raovd4o1_500

Ever since Nico had gotten back to camp He hadn't heard a thing from Lauren. It was a darker kind of night at camp. He had just been laying there on his bunk reading a book. Now, he was waiting for any sign from Lauren. Any at all.
    Medic
    Medic
    Super High School Level Heir

Nico's Bunk Empty Re: Nico's Bunk

Post by Medic Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:50 pm

Lauren suddenly bolted into the cabin, quickly shutting the door behind him. His snow-colored skin had a pink tint to it in his face, as if he had been straining his body, which he had. It took him a moment to register that he was safe. The son of Chione then looked around, grinning widely, but still panting, realizing that he had sought out protection in the right cabin. He was going so fast, he was hardly certain he'd gotten the cabin right. Lauren looked at the other demi-god in the structure, whom was laying in his bunk. "Gods, those Ares' kids are relentless... One insult and wow." He said breathlessly, walking over to Nico, still smiling. "I... I'm sorry I didn't come earlier. It'd been such a long time, and I didn't know what to say. I couldn't just walk in here with nothing to say. Actually, that's a lie. I still don't know what to say, but at least a horde of Ares' devil-spawn make for good conversation." He said, hoping very dearly that his best friend would forgive him.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Tue Sep 03, 2013 11:59 pm

As he heard the door open he quickly turned around grabbed Lauren and pulled him in a hug "How long has it been,6 years" he teased Lauren "I missed you bro!"
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:12 am

"Six years too many, Nico." Lauren muttered, returning the embrace tightly. Gods, how he had missed the lovable son of Zeus.... "Of course, the feeling's mutual. I can't believe I was only 11 and you were only 13 since we last saw each other... Let's agree to never do that again, hmm?" He said, arching an eyebrow as he pulled away slightly, lingering in the other demi-gods arms for a moment, before pulling out of the hug completely, but obviously reluctantly. The son of Chione studied Nico's face for a moment, his smile growing softer. "You have most certainly... developed..." Lauren paused, hoping that Nico wouldn't catch that it was his very subtle way of saying, 'You're really handsome now'. "What's change since I last saw you? Any new friends? Any new enemies? What about a girlfriend? Do you have one I mean." He asked, tilting his head to the side, his long raven-black hair falling to one side.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:30 pm

OOC: TRAGIC TIME!

BIC:
    :I do have a girlfriend.... I wish I could've told you, I mean we're best friends."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:00 pm

Lauren swallowed, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. "Oh... um..." He managed to say, not really finding any other words. Why did he care anyway? It's not as if over six years... He gave a shaky laugh and forced a smile, hoping that his hair would cover his eyes, hiding the pain and longing in them. Unfortunately, Lauren had developed a crush on his long-time best friend. He knew that these kinds of things never ended well. It was either the one being crushed on already had a partner, and so the one with a crush wouldn't dare say or do anything. Or, the one with the crush finally revealed their feelings some how and the feeling wasn't mutual, thus ending the friendship too. Lauren decided it was best for him to keep his feelings to himself. The son of Chione looked at the ground, realizing that an awkward silence filled the air. "I... I should go.... I think those Ares' kids have finally cleared out... Besides, it's getting late..." He said quietly, decided to leave whilst he still maintained some control over his feelings. But, Lauren lingered in the spot for a moment, reluctant to leave. Finally, he walked to the cabin door and opened it before stopping in the door frame and glancing back at Nico. Maybe they aren't that serious... maybe... maybe I still have a chance... He thought, his thoughts unconsciously rooting him to the spot, as he was not capable of leaving the cabin.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:17 pm

"Don't go! Lauren, I love you like a brother! I'm not letting you leave again!"
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:35 pm

Lauren leaned against the doorway, one hand tightly gripping the wood. "Nico... I... I have to go. You don't understand... I... Listen, I know you don't know why I have to go, and I'm sure that after 8 or so years, you can figure out that I am not going to tell you... I actually can't tell you why.... It'd be better if I didn't. A lot better. Just trust me on this... Besides, I'd rather not be devoured by harpies." He said, keeping the same calm tone and quiet volume. The son of Chione glanced back at Nico, giving a longing look before looking away. Lauren then found himself rooted to the spot, as if the thought of leaving his best friend with no reason he wanted to voice was eating him away with guilt. The cold demi-god sighed heavily, running his fingers through his dark hair.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:23 pm

"Lauren, I know what it is. I-I don't have a girlfriend. I have a wonderful, sweet boyfriend. He's standing right in front of me."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Lauren's eyes widened at Nico's words, having not expected them in the slightest. He slowly turned around, eyes still wide. "I want to punch your face in and kiss you right now." He said quietly, shutting the door behind him as he walked toward Nico, though he was smiling "Why did you tell me you had a girlfriend?" Lauren asked, giving an exasperated sigh and a small laugh. The son of Chione leaned against the wall, staring at Nico. "You know, it only took me six years to realize how I actually felt about you. If I had to be honest with myself, but I hate being honest with myself, I would say that my feelings was really what stopped be from coming all of those years." Lauren murmured, moving from the wall to sit on Nico's bed. "I hope you realize how special you are. Look at me. I'm about the coldest person in this place, yet you've managed to get me to open up to you and damn, even fall madly in love with you. I always ask myself how, but I can never answer it. Do you think that you could answer that question, Wonderboy?"
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sat Sep 07, 2013 7:56 pm

"No, actually. You're the sweetest person here" He smiled touching his nose a bit.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:12 pm

Lauren blushed at Nico's words, though he quickly looked away to hide it. "You're just saying that. We both know that's a lie... But it was sweet. Really sweet." He murmured, an embarrassed smile playing on his lips as he ran his fingers through his hair once more.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:11 pm

"Not sweet. true." He smiled and sat down next to his boyfriend "I love you Lauren." He said "Although, that was probably obvious."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:14 pm

"Not true, sweet." Lauren countered with a smile. The son of Chione leaned into Nico as he sat down next to him. "I... I love you too Nico, and yes, it was obvious. But I'd only wish for it to be obvious." He said quietly before turning his head. Lauren pursed his lips before leaning in and gently kissing Nico, a very deep blush on his cheeks.

Last edited by Cicero on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:11 pm

Nico kissed back slightly. He Smiled at the same time though. After this kiss ahd been finished, someone appeared. Artemis had appeared. Nico stood up and bowed "What brings you here lady Artemis? Would you like some tea or water or anything?"
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:17 pm

Lauren smiled into the kiss as well, though he was still blushing furiously. The son of Chione looked rather dazed as Nico broke the kiss. The demi-god, however, didn't have time to react as Artemis, of all the gods and goddesses, appeared. He quickly stood up and bowed respectfully, the blush still apparent on his pale cheeks. Lauren stayed silent and let Nico do the talking, too afraid of the goddess to speak
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 pm

Artemis walked ver to Nico. Whispering a spell in his ear and telling him he needed to go on an emergency quest with Lauren. She then left.

Nico was dazzled at the spell and turned to Lauren afterward "Well, You and I have a quest to go on."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Lauren arched an eyebrow. "A-a-a quest?" He stuttered. "Are you being serious? Are we even ready for a quest? What do we even have to go on a quest for?" He continued, blatantly panicking. "We could die! Or is the entire world in the balance?" The son of Chione asked quickly, barely getting time to breath between words. "Or am I asking stupid questions that you were going to answer had I not even started this?" Lauren asked, odd-colored eyes wide. He took shaky breaths and then ran his fingers through his hair. "Damn it, Nico!" He exclaimed suddenly, his panic coming in anger and frustration.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:09 pm

"Lauren, Gaea wasn't finished off. Artemis trusts us. She said we'd meet some friends along the way. Everything will be fine. We need to go see Rachel, cutie." Nico said as he took Lauren's hand and pulled him to the big house where Percy Jackson awaited.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:05 am

"Well, that much I know." Lauren murmured, looking Nico in the eyes. "Friends? You and I both know I don't make friends easily. And don't want to either." He said, rolling his eyes before offering a small smile. "It really is funny... We're almost opposites, yet look at us! Oh, and don't call me cutie. I'm not cute." The son of Chione added, following the other demi-god.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:35 pm

OOC:Screw it. Pretend we already did that.
    BIC:
    Nico's Bunk Tumblr_n0ml5bNVJZ1rln8vao1_500 Nico walked back into the Zeus cabin holding Lauren's hand in his. What Rachel had said clearly scared Lauren. He sat down on the only bunk in the cabin, smiled, then said, "Hey, everything's going to be alright. I promise that. I really do promise that. I'll be there right by your side. Scott will be there right by your side. Okay?" He said smiling. He kissed the son of Chione waiting for him to break the kiss as he didn't want it to ever end.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:06 am

Nico's Bunk Are-you-stupid

"But what if it's not alright, Nico?" Lauren replied, his odd-colored eyes showing deep worry. The son of Chione returned the kiss, arms wrapped around Nico. After a moment, he broke the kiss for air and tucked his head under his boyfriend's chin, trying to keep his deeply shaken self composed. "And if something happens to either one of us... What then?" Lauren asked, burying his face in Nico's chest as he finally broke down. After years of frustration and ridicule, Lauren had finally let himself break down. He'd reached his breaking point and wasn't ashamed, especially being in Nico's arms as he cried. "I'm just scared..." The son of Chione whispered, tightening his arms around Nico.

{that gif had nothing to do with my post, I just felt like putting it there}
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sun Feb 16, 2014 5:59 pm

Nico's Bunk Large

Nico winked at him before he started crying on him. He hugged him "Shhhhhh, everything's alright." He whispered in Lauren's ear "I promise it's going to be okay. We may get a few cuts but, I swear, I won't let anything happen to you." He kissed the top of Lauren's head. "I love you way too much. Artemis gave me the best spell of them all. Well, second best. Immortality." He looked down and took Lauren's hand "Argh esta forenmus ELGASTA MEH JADES" There were two flashes of light and Lauren and Nico were immortal.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:16 am

Nico's Bunk 157k4uv
    Lauren only tightened his hold on Nico and sobbed harder. "But... But what if it's more than just cuts or scars? Nico, how are we supposed to do this?" He said, fear clear in his voice. He'd do anything to not lose Nico, and this quest was just sounding like a chance of one of them dying... Lauren had been at camp long enough to know that not all demi-gods came back from quests and even fewer were returning as of late. The son of Chione looked up at Nico. "I love you too Nico, but I can't help but worry... And spell, Nico? What are you..." Lauren was stopped early as Nico soon answered his question. Afterward, Lauren wasn't really sure what to feel. Excited? Happy? Sad? Relieved? Even more worried? Indifferent? Lauren looked at Nico, his eyes wide and red from where he had been crying. "You know, Nico... Ja teb'a l'ubl'u." He said quietly, tucking his head back under his boyfriend's chin. What he had said was "I love you", just in Russian and not English.

{that gif was also irrelevant, but look a him, not giving a dang if people are judging him}
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:55 pm

Nico's Bunk Tumblr_mf1me2gHCG1qiupmyo1_500

Nico sighed and looked down. He then said out loud "I'm fine. Yeah, aside from the not sleeping, the jumpiness, the overwhelming fear that something bad is about to happen, I'm doing great. All those things make me want to ask one little question. Just one." Nico blew out and the room turned into somethign that looked like a greek church. He kneeled down and Nymphs came in taking his jacket and sweat pants from him revealing a suit and bow tie. "Lauren Saturnus Silverian, will you take my hand to hold in marriage literally forever?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:47 pm