Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can come here talk and role play bro

2 posters

Caeden's Bunk!!

Lone Wanderer
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Caeden's Bunk!! Empty Caeden's Bunk!!

Post by Lone Wanderer Wed Sep 04, 2013 4:49 pm

Caeden's a little snotrag, tall and mean.
      Here is the idiot and he's fifteen!!
      When he gets all angry,
      He's gonna shout!
      Maybe you should avoid him and go a different route.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Caeden's Bunk!! Empty Re: Caeden's Bunk!!

Post by Alyssa Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:36 pm

The daughter of Gaea walked her cabin. "Hello?" She shouted. She walked in. She frowned. "Wrong cabin." she muttered. Aurora saw the guy sitting on his bed. She grumbled and frowned at the boy. Grr, how she hated people.
    Lone Wanderer
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Post by Lone Wanderer Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Woah okay suddenly girl. "And what exactly do you think you're doing here, darling?" With a voice of dissolved cyanide in a glass of wine, all smooth and distinguished with the nastiest bite to it, he spoke to the odd girl. "Wrong cabin? You've certainly got that right. You should probably leave, or something." Caeden sauntered over to her with an air of arrogance, a smile on his face. "You see, darling, I've been alone in this cabin since I got here. I'm not exactly ready to share it, you know?"
    Alyssa
    Alyssa
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Post by Alyssa Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:37 pm

I scowled. "I wasn't prepared to meet a loser in this cabin, so I guess we do have something in common."she smiled at him and stomped her combat boot on the wooden floor.
    Lone Wanderer
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Post by Lone Wanderer Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:18 pm

He smiled, eyes looking downwards to give off a look of bashfulness. "You think little ol' me is a loser? How hurtful of you." The blue orbs slid over to her ugly combat boots. "Ugly" was probably the nicest word for them; since when were boots pretty? "Oh, darling. You're going to get mud all over the floor. Shame."

Alyssa
    Alyssa
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Post by Alyssa Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:15 pm

"Oh, who sad it would be when you have to clean this up." I smiled and stomped one last time and walked out of the room tracking dirt as i went. I was jus about to the door and i stopped. "Ha." I smiled and walked out with my chest high.
    Lone Wanderer
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Post by Lone Wanderer Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:25 am

The boy shook his head, what a child she was acting like that! Of course, the mud would be simple to clean up. But respect! Did no one have good ol' respect lying around?
      And as she left, there was a prideful smile on his face. Home sweet home was his once more.
      Then the boy noticed the other two burst through the door with their silly smiles and god knows what, and he grew angry. This was his cabin for three years. Three years. He wasn't ready to share, no sir.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:06 pm