Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can come here talk and role play bro

2 posters

"I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face."

lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

"I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face." Empty "I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face."

Post by lukas Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:01 pm

Seth Van Alen. Son of Zeus. Seth didn't know why he'd been sent to this cabin but there were two sleeping boys and one was crying, trying not to wake the other. Yeah, everything was going to be fine, and not awkward at all. Seth sat his stuff down on a bed and started putting his comic books back into order on his shelf, carefully alphabetizing them slowly, and carefully. That was the trick. "Damn planes making it hard to keep comic books in one simple order." He muttered, trying to not be heard. His moves were hopefully silent and smooth, like one of the superheroes he dreamed about.
    Medic
    Medic
    Super High School Level Heir

"I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face." Empty Re: "I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face."

Post by Medic Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:05 am

Dvasia stuck out his cane, gently hitting wood. He was almost certain this was his cabin, given it was really quiet but there was still some noise. However, he'd soon find out he was wrong. He didn't wear the special sunglasses like some did, so his eyes were left uncovered. Dvasia quietly tapped his way up the stairs and then across the porch to the door. He opened it, just as quiet as he had been doing things, and stepped inside, wrinkling his nose. Something didn't seem right. The voices he usually heard from the inhabitants of his cabin weren't there... Maybe they're out? Dvasia considered, his light eyes staring at nothing particularly. He shook his head slightly and turned to the nearest voice. "Excuse me, what cabin is this?" He whispered to what he presumed was a male.

Meanwhile, Lauren had managed to calm down just enough to fall asleep, curled into Nico with his still wet face buried in his boyfriend's chest.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

"I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face." Empty Re: "I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face."

Post by lukas Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:32 am

Seth turned around suddenly. "Uh...I-uh," He started. "Zeus, I think. Yeah, yeah Zeus. I-uh- I'm Seth, I like comic books. Uh, I guess you can see that." Seth looked down, "Or maybe you can't. I-uh-i'm sorry." Seth shook the guy's hand. "Who are you?" He asked, then muttering "Smooth Seth they used to say. Why would they even say that? I'm a complete mess and everyone should just walk on by when I show up."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Apr 27, 2014 2:23 am

Dvasia nodded as he was informed what cabin he was in. However, he soon got a bit angry at Seth's comment. "I can't, in fact, see, thank you for pointing that out." He said rather bitterly but still quietly. He took a small breath before smiling gently again after calming down. "I'm sorry... It's been a rough day." Dvasia apologized in his usual soft tone. He shook Seth's hand as well, rather taken aback by the gesture. "I'm Dvasia. Son of Psyche... and cursed by her as well. I'd opt to not talk about it, however." He said quietly. "Could you help me get back to my cabin? I'm a bit thrown off now that I'm not in the right one." Dvasia asked, smiling softly and demurely.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Fri May 23, 2014 8:16 pm

Seth slowly nodded awkwardly. Then a guy came in and dragged Nico out of the bed pointing a gun at Dvasia. "Daredevil, get back!" Seth said, pulling him to the ground. His face was so close to Dvasia's it wasn't even funny. "I..I'm sorry. I'm just going to get off of you now." He said, before his instincts took over and kissed him. Nico was out of the cabin now, and Seth was smiling. He stopped and ran over to another guy on the bed. "Hello? Guy.. person?" Seth asked, trying to wake Lauren up. "Your boyfriend was just dragged out of the cabin."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Sep 07, 2014 12:55 am

Dvasia was very, very surprised when Set kissed him. Just straight up (or rather, gay up) kissed him. Seth ended up kissing him back anyway. Plus, the nickname Daredevil was really appreciated. After Seth stood up, Dvasia just kind of laid there, not knowing what there was to grab in order to stand himself back up. Dvasia frowned and blinked, looking pretty dissatisfied. "Wow, thanks Seth." He said in a sarcastic tone, still laying there.

Lauren stirred a bit, glaring up at Seth. "What do you want? What? Wait... What?! What happened to Nico?!" He asked, worry and anger filling his voice as he quickly sat up then stood up. Lauren grabbed Seth's shirt and pulled him closer, icy eyes still narrowed. "What happened to Nico?! What did you do?!" Lauren barked. He was just always worried about Nico and now that something had actually happened, well, it wasn't good.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:08 pm

"I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face." Tumblr_m18zjvPagI1qb1uce
    Seth couldn't make out any words. He could only just stand there and look Lauren in the eyes. He could make out one sentence. Then two. "I-I don't know. He put a gun to Dvasia, and dragged Nico out. I couldn't do anything. Hi, I'm Seth Van Alen."

"I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face." Tumblr_m7og2eiKB31rt3fn2
    Scott ran in and got Dvasia to his feet, before leading him to Seth and Lauren. "Lauren, there's nothing Seth could do. I tried to slow down time and nothing could work on him. The guy had to have been something even more powerful than the gods. No one could do anything. If we're going to murder anyone, it can't be Seth. It has to be the person that took Nico."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Fri Nov 14, 2014 10:42 pm

Lauren let out a deep sigh, letting go of Seth's shirt. He pressed his hands to his eyes and slid them down his face in frustration, worrying. "I... I know. It's just frustrating. I worry about that idiot enough as is... I mean, I love him... And now something's actually happened." He explained, his voice still tainted with anger. "So what are we supposed to do? Where do we start? How do we get him back?" Lauren asked, barely choking out the words before having to stop and take a deep breath, trying to calm himself down.

Dvasia was a bit startled as he was grabbed and pulled to his feet, steadying himself. "Where's my cane?" He murmured, turning in the direction where he believed Scott was, judging by the sound of him speaking. "I need my cane..." He muttered, giving a small sigh but quickly falling silent as Lauren started talking.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:18 pm

"I'm Seth. I like comic books. And your face." Adam-Brody-adam-brody-15600639-500-278
    i'm just having an allergic reaction to the universe
    seth looked over at dvasia searching for his cane. seth looked at the floor, a few feet from dvasia was his cane. seth quickly walked over to it, picking it up. "found it." he said, handing it to dvasia, then kissing his cheek.
    seth looked back at lauren. "scott's right, it's time for a quest. i never met the guy, but if he's my brother, i'll help." he walked to his chest that was full to the top, lifting it up a tiny grunt and setting it on the bunk. "packed full of drachmas. take them. i know i won't be much use, so i'll stay and monitor. somehow."

Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:37 am

Dvasia smiled and blushed a bit as he grabbed his cane and placed it on the ground, giving a sigh of relief. If he lost his cane it probably wouldn't be too good for him. "Thank you." He said quietly before falling silent once more.
    Lauren crossed his arms and continued to take deep breaths, still trying to calm down. He looked at Seth and nodded, listening to him. "I'll take all the help I can get. I might be a bitch but I can recognize when I need help... this is a time when I do. So don't you dare say you won't be of much use." He said, almost snapping at him.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:16 pm

scott watched silently as lauren tried not to strangle seth, which he got. he'd known seth for a long time, he just didn't know... nevermind that. scott's phone rang and it came up with 'nico.' scott looked in fear for a second, before staring up at lauren. "it's nico.." he answered it and put it on speaker, breathing softly, concern on his face.

"scott, i don't know where i am, i don't know what's happening." nico said, trying not to sob, but still crying.

"nico. d-do you remember anything that's happened? anything at all?"

"no. i'm just locked in- i think- a basement, and there's a door, but i'm chained to the wall and i can't use my powers for anything." nico said, before gasping and hearing an evil laugh. "i think the voices in my head are back to torment me."

scott looked up, concern in his voice. seth tried to reach for the phone, but scott muttered, "wait."

nico looked up, breathing softly. he saw something like a mummy with black blood coming out of his mouth in front of him.

"riddle me this, son of zeus. what is one thing everyone has, but can never lose?"

"i don't know." nico said muttering.

"what's that, boy?" it said, grabbing nico's chin, smirking. by now, the call was on video and everyone would be able to see.

"i-I DON'T KNOW." nico said, screaming it into the mummy's face. "if you think you're going to get away with this-"

it laughed, before glaring at nico. "i know i'm going to get away with this, because you just lost your own freedom for the wrong answer." it grabbed the phone before propping it up on a wall and they watched through the phone as nico was dragged away by the chains, screaming and fighting, before the door closed.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:37 am

Lauren almost couldn't handle the phone call. He kept wanting to punch Seth and then wanted to sob at times because he was so worried. The demigod was willing to do anything for Nico and he knew that saving him would require a lot. The thing was, he didn't know where to start and with the anger, worry, and despair building up inside him, he couldn't think straight either.  Lauren kept quiet the entire time, but almost cried out quite a few times through the duration of the call. After it was over, Lauren buried his face in his hands and slid to the floor, sobbing angrily. After a moment, the demigod looked up at Scott. "W-we need to get h-him back. And quickly. That thing d-didn't sound very f-friendly and I-I... I-I don't think N-Nico has v-very long." Lauren stammered, still sobbing somewhat.

Dvasia was severely confused. He didn't have any idea what was going on or who any of these people were except for Seth. He was just lucky to have his cane again. Dvasia was worried too, however. Obviously, this Nico guy was in danger and by the sound of it, the Lauren person was close to him, maybe in a romantic way, and wasn't all too happy. That was definitely an understatement, Dvasia concluded as the sound of sobbing reached his ears. Now, he was concerned that he was going to get wrapped up in all of this. He would probably just be a detriment anyway, given that fact that he was blind and all. Dvasia didn't want to hinder the process, but he didn't feel right leaving either. Maybe he was too far into it to just up and leave? But there's no way they could want him with them just slowing them down. The demigod decided to be silent and wait for a plan or a verdict or something.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:05 am

seth didn't know what to do, so he just pat lauren on the back, even though he knew that was a risky move. "i-i'm sorry, random person that i don't know the name of. i'll do whatever i can to help. we'll get your.. fiancè back, whatever it takes." he turned towards dvasia. "dvasia, are you going to come with? it's really up to you, but we could use another hand."

(this is going to be really weird but you'll understand it's a loophole soon enough)

just then, nico ran into the cabin and slammed the door with blood pouring down his face from his head. "lauren. oh my god. lauren." he ran to lauren before hugging him the tightest he'd ever hugged someone in his life. "i-i ran. i wasn't far, and i don't know where he is. he said.. he said if i ran, he'd kill everyone i love, one by one. i don't know how he would kill us though, considering how we're.. you know. i'm sorry i'm rambling i just really love you. if you would've gone, you would be extremely injured close to death, but not quite dead." he looked at seth before standing up. "s-seth? why are you here? why the hell are you here?! i told you to stay out of this, seth. i told you when we were young! all you are is a hypocritical, pathetic liar. i told you to stay out of my life, you asshole! you started it! you started everything! you made mom get sick, you made her die! i was gone for a week! one week, seth! then you have to go and let her die you stupid, ungrateful-"

"nico! stop!" seth screamed. "i didn't kill her. josh did. how would i kill my own freaking mom?! how would i have the guts to do something like that? just because you were older, you got every single you wanted in life. you got lauren, you got mom's attention, everything! i was starving myself because you guys. i stayed in my room, quiet as a mouse so i didn't have to watch you get everything, nico! you can't lash out on me when i'm the one that saved your sorry ass when we were 15! everything i did, i tried to do it for you because you're my brother, nico. brothers don't kick each other out of their lives. i have to be here, nico. i have to. you don't understand how it is running every single second of your life! you told me to stay away from this place for so long! i came here because i thought you would've been calm by now, but i guess not. i'm packing my stuff, i hope you're happy."

by then, scott was holding nico back. "nico, nico, stop. let it go, nico. he didn't kill her, i was there. it was, it was josh. you always looked up to josh and didn't see his evil side. nico, it was josh. you can't blame your twin for all of your problems, okay? you have to grow up. life isn't perfect, nico. you can't live in a perfect world. you have to accept what you get, no matter what it is. i love you bro, but you can't keep doing this. i'm leaving, have a good time in your 'perfect world,' nico. dvasia, seth you guys can come with me if you want. i think nico needs some space."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:26 am