Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can come here talk and role play bro

2 posters

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather }

Medic
    Medic
    Super High School Level Heir

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Empty { Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather }

Post by Medic Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:09 pm

♒    Eridan was particularly perturbed that day. He'd been a witness to a careless land-dweller through trash into the water. Trash. Garbage. Filth! In my waters! He ranted silently in his head, his violet eyes narrowed and fangs bared in an angry scowl as he swam back in forth in the lake, a few curious fish following him as he did so. Eridan let out a frustrated noise, only coming out as bubbles rising to the surface. They were angry bubbles though. What audacity these land-dwelling scum have! I will not stand for them polluting the waters like that! Who even got the absurd idea to so such a thing anyway? Eridan continued mentally, coming a bit closer to the shore to glare at the campers scattered on the beach. Oh, how he loathed those campers. All, if not most, of them. Sure, he wasn't royalty but he wasn't the legged filth that walked the earth. It saddened and angered him to see the state of the waters of the world. What, with all this trash and chemicals and oil spills leaking into them.

Eridan let out an angry yell that sounded to the creatures underwater but again only looked like bubbles to anyone dumb enough to observe some random furious looking bubbles surfacing in the lake. The merman stayed still in the water for a moment, his violet eyes closed as he tried to calm himself. But he couldn't. The rude and ignoramus campers had completely crossed the line. And Eridan had honestly thought that this camp actually took care of their waters. As it turned out, he was wrong in doing so or at least believing the entire camp did. There were the asinine exceptions whom he despised with extra burning fury. Eridan darted down to the bottom of the lake before swimming a good distance away from the beach, ending up at some place in the lake that bordered the forest. Eridan spotted a large rock and draped his arms over it, letting the rays of sunlight that streaked through the heavy foliage of the tree's canopy warm his back. Sure, he was an aquatic creature, but he was also cold-blooded which meant that even he enjoyed the sun sometimes.

Plus, it was a rather relaxing scene for him to calm down in. There was nobody around, the warmth of the sun was much welcomed, and silence was just all too perfect a setting for Eridan. He liked places like that with no idiotic land-dwellers to bother him. Eridan closed his eyes, his fangs showing slightly as his scowl turned into a slight smile.    ♒
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Empty Re: { Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather }

Post by lukas Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:41 pm

OOC:I'm using him because YOLO
    BIC:
    { Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Tumblr_m4xaw97RrB1qml18i

A son of the sea god sat at the bottom of the ocean, letting himself get wet. He came up and stared forward, then to another guy- wait. It was a merman! Percy hadn't seen him in the cabin before unless of course he was a son of Triton. That had to be it "Percy." said the 17 year old, glancing at him, a towel in hand. "I'm guessing you're either a son of Poseidon or Triton," He shrugged "Which would be making you my brother or my cousin." Percy's eyes lit up at brother. Tyson, he thought My brother. Tyson.
    Medic
    Medic

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Empty Re: { Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather }

Post by Medic Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:54 pm

Eridan almost groaned when he heard Percy. His smile quickly disappeared and he looked up at the son of Poseidon, his violet eyes narrowing and his slitted pupils focusing on Percy. You could almost feel the hatred in Eridan's stare. He didn't have much to complain about with this guy, given he wasn't technically a land-dweller. Eridan slid back into the water, only his arms and his head left above it. "Triton." Eridan answered curtly, flicking his fish tail nonchalantly. "I know who you are so don't even try an introduction. Who the hell wouldn't know who you are? Anyway, I'm Eridan. And I'd say I was pleased to meet you but I'm not in a mood fitting for sarcasm." The merman continued, still glaring at Percy Jackson.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:13 pm

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Large

"I'm sorry?" The son of Poseidon said, slightly confused, the smiled. "I-uh- I guess i'm used to this stuff. There's many that have no idea who I am." The son of Poseidon muttered slightly. He guessed this guy wouldn't be as friendly as Grover. He would kind of be like-"Nico. You remind me of Nico. Not my cousin. Well, yes my cousin. I'm confused. I have two cousins named Nico. You kind of remind me of both in ways. I'll soon be able to tell those apart, considering the son of Zeus Nico is engaged. Oops, I don't think I was supposed to say that to a downer. I mean- I- uh- I- I'm sorry."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:14 pm

Eridan almost didn't bother to listen to Percy, but made the mistake of doing do anyway. He rubbed his temple, grumbling insults under his breath. "Listen, I honestly don't care about the current relationships of your cousin's. Not in the slightest. I don't even mean that in an insulting way. I just mean, well, that I really could care less about that. I myself don't dabble in the field of dopamine based feelings of 'love'."- at that he paused, spitting the word "love" as if it disgusted him -"Mainly because I don't care. But also because I have before and it... it didn't end well. But I also don't care much about that." That last part was a lie but Eridan's indifferent expression didn't give it away. The son of Triton sighed and looked up at Percy. "Why were you even here in the first place?" Eridan snapped, violet eyes narrowed again.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:38 pm

Percy looked up all the way now "You want to know the truth of why i'm here? I'm here to get away from all the idiots." he said and stormed off.

Tyler stared forward slightly and sat down in the sand right next to a guy, thinking about love and how it worked. Tyler had never experienced it. He sighed and looked down, a tear running from his face onto the sand. You could hear the sobbing a few feet away but not too far.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:21 am

Eridan rolled his eyes. "I don't think you really can get away from them because, well, you are one." He muttered angrily to himself. The merman smiled as he was left alone again, his violet eyes closed and the majority of his body back onto the rock. He was left content in peace and quiet until the faint but still ever so annoying sound of sobbing reached his fin-like ears. Eridan cursed under his breath and slid back into the lake, submerging himself in the water. The son of Triton swam silently through the water, heading towards the sobbing sound. Eridan eventually found himself at the shore, on which a crying camper now sat. He slowly approached, most of his body still in the water. "May I ask you to please suppress your emotional outbursts?" Eridan asked in a rather nice tone compared to the one he usually had.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:02 pm

Tyler looked up slightly, wiping away the tears "Yeah, yeah sorry. I suppose you should go back to doing what you were doing. I don't deserve anyone's time. Tyler turned back down. His feelings had turned away from someone. It had almost been as if Nico was telling him not to come back to the cabin anymore. Scott sat upright "You don't have to just stand there, you know. Make your move. I don't mind."
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Eridan raised an eyebrow at the camper. "Listen, I'm sure you're worth someone's time. Perhaps not whoever's-been-dissing-you's time, but someone's. I mean, I'm sure they're not worth your time either. I would know about this, given I feel the same way, occasionally." He commented, his violet eyes partially closed. "And I wasn't doing anything, honestly." The merman added, closing his eyes all the way until Tyler told him to not just stand there. "Stand there?" Eridan asked, a bit offended. "Excuse you, but I don't have legs." He hissed, bringing his tail to where Tyler could see it.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Wed Mar 19, 2014 6:55 pm

Tyler smiled slightly. Until he said he had no legs. "Uhm-" Tyler looked up. He realised that Eridan had been a merman. "Oh, I-I'm sorry." he wiped his eyes slightly and stared at Eridan for a moment, watching his expression.
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:09 pm

Eridan rolled his eyes and shrugged. "It's fine." He said quietly, taking a deep breath to calm himself down. Perhaps he had lost his temper a bit too much today. Eridan cracked a small smile and looked up at the camper. "I think we got off on the wrong... fin." The merman punned, swishing his tail a bit. "Anyway, I'm Eridan, son of Triton. And you're the least annoying person I have had the fortune of encountering today."
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:58 pm

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Tumblr_magsjqEZc61rgo3bho1_500

"I-uh-I'm Tyler." Tyler looked up at Eridan and smiled slightly. He stood up and the smile was full." Tyler jumped slightly forward and landed onto Eridan's lips, sealing him in a kiss. He stood there, smiling when the kiss was broke. "Did I mention i'm a huge flirt to attractive mermen?"
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:07 pm

Eridan's eyes widened as Tyler jumped forward and kissed him, his face flushing violet in a blush (given that, a blush is simply when blood rushes to your face and his is purple). He looked up at Tyler, rather shocked and unsure of what to do as the kiss was broken. "No, you didn't... But I do believe I just found out." Eridan said, still blushing furiously.
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:43 pm

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Tumblr_miotwvXirD1rmdxaeo1_250

Tyler smiled and shrugged "I think you might hate me after I tell you this. Here goes. Hello, I'm Tyler Garcia Morris, son of Kronos." Tyler smiled "And one thing, I love your smile." He smiled as much as possible. His eyes twinkled a slight lighter brown than the usual and he leaned in whispering to Eridan "
    When you fall like a statue
    I'm gon' be there to catch you
    Put you on your feet.
    And if your well is empty
    Not a thing will prevent me.
    Tell me what you need, what do you need?"
    Medic
    Medic

Post by Medic Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:11 pm

"Well, go ahead and say it and we'll see what I think then." Eridan said, smirking gently but his blush still on his cheeks. He blushed a bit deeper and smiled embarrassedly at the compliment to his smile. "Heh, thank you. Value it. I usually don't ever smile." The mermaid responded, his head resting in his hands and his elbows in the sand. Eridan looked up at Tyler, his blush very deep by that point. He listened, smiling gently as Tyler sang. The mermaid waited for him to finish before he lunged forward, arms around the demi-god, and pulled Tyler into the water, giggling.

{I was way too lazy to color this and bluh.}
    lukas
    lukas
    A Timelord

Post by lukas Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:01 pm

{ Love will never be forever, feelings are just like the weather } Tumblr_mw7de3JYlc1t08ukho1_500

Tyler laughed as he was pulled into the water but something irked him. Tyler's eyes started to glow a certain gold as he muttered "Nico. Nico, son of Zeus. My best friend- he's in trouble. I can feel it." Tyler looked Eridan in the eyes "Come with us on the quest?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:20 am