Camp Half Blood

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We can come here talk and role play bro

2 posters

Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades

GoldOwl488
    GoldOwl488
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Location : I study in Hogwarts, go to Camp Half Blood in the summer and live in Narnia!

Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades Empty Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades

Post by GoldOwl488 Sat Oct 19, 2013 6:51 am

Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades Tumblr10              Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades Becky-11                     Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades Anothe10     

Name: Zara Gomez
    Pet(s): Husky dog named blade
    God Parent: Hades
    Personality: Zara doesn't socialize. At all. She prefers to stay with people she already knows and likes. She loves reading books, listening to music and of course surfing the internet. Most of the time she's in the Underworld with her father and brother but occasionally she would go to Camp Half Blood to play pinochle with Chiron and Mr.D (They're friends.They can tolerate each other) She hates children of Aphrodite with all her heart and can barely be in the same room with them.
    Appearance: 5'3. Tan, latin skin tone. Dark brown hair/almost black with side bangs (Occasionally... normal bangs? Forehead bangs? *shrugs*) Dark brown eyes. Figure 8 and lean. Pink lips.
    Powers: Can talk to ghosts 7 times a day. Break depends on how long she was talking to the ghost, for example if she talked to the ghost for 5 mins, she'll need a 5 min break. 8 mins, needs an 8 mins break etc.
    Can call an army of 15 skeletons 2 times a day. Needs a 35 mins break between each call.
    Mortal Parent(s) Marcella Gomez
    How did they get to camp?: Zara's mom taught her already how to drive so she stole a black cadillac and drove to Camp.
    Who guided you?: A satyr!
    Life before CHB: Zara lived with her mother in an apartment in Manhatten. Since she was a kid she knew that her father was Hades because her mother told her. One day in school the weird new boy walked up to her and said that he wanted to talk to her mother, so at the end of the day he walked with her to her home. Before he could say something to her mother she asked him if he was a satyr, he replied yes looking surprised. That meant she had to go to Camp.
    RP sample: "That one." I said to Damon (The satyr) pointing at the black shiny black cadillac in front of the mansion. He laughed dryly "Ya, right. Funny Zara." I sighed "I'm serious! Oh, and didn't I tell you to call me Dawn?" I placed my hands on my hip and glared at Damon. He raised his eyebrow and replied. "You dont scare me," he grinned "Zara." I shoke my head. "Whatever. But We're still taking that car."
    Notes: She tells people to call her 'Dawn' which was her grandmother's name.
    She considers the black cadillac she stole to be hers and calls it James.
    Alyssa
    Alyssa
    meh, u okay
    meh, u okay

Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades Empty Re: Zara Gomez, daughter of Hades

Post by Alyssa Fri Oct 25, 2013 4:21 pm

It is not aloud to have a demigod in the underworld. Please change that.
    Woah, I 5 minute break. uh uh, 1 hour at least.
    If a satyr guided her then how did she drive? how did she know where it was?

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:46 am